How to Benefit from 20 Free Spins at No Deposit Online Casinos
In 2020 casinos are engaged in fierce competition for players from the USA and elsewhere. The advantage for players is that bonuses abound, including no deposit offers such as 20 free spins. We've outlined how to take advantage of these numerous promotions to get ahead.
What are No Deposit Free Spins?
Free spins are exactly as they sound: playing slots to win real cash, but doing so without having to put in any of your own money. From Canada to Europe, online casinos often offer deals such as 20 free spins either as solo promotions or coupled with other bonuses.
How to Turn Slot Winnings into Real Cash
Getting winnings from free money into your pocket does entail a couple of steps. Pretty much every deal comes with both a withdrawal cap and wagering requirements. The cap is an upper limit on winnings (often a few hundred dollars), and the wagering requirement is the total sum that must be wagered before a withdrawal can be made (often around 30-40x the bonus' value). If you get near the cap but still have more wagering to do, it can be wise to focus attention on a high RTP slot to ensure you keep hold of your winnings whilst meeting the wagering requirement.
No Wagering Free Spins
Match and reload bonuses often come with attached offers such as 20 free spins, which might also be offered as a stand-alone no deposit promotion by online casinos. The advantage of the ND model is that you're risking a loss of literally nothing, whilst any winnings are actual cash.
Choosing a Winning Slot Machine
There's no shortage of slots to choose from. The RNG (random number generator) produces random numbers at a colossal rate, and these numbers determine the outcome of slots. When you're trying to retain your initial bonus or any winnings, a high RTP (return to player) is a good feature to look for, as this will minimize any losses. You may also want to opt for a lower volatility slot (because it will deviate less from the average result). Don't go jackpot hunting because the withdrawal cap will mean that you're unlikely to be able to withdraw more than a few hundred dollars (or few hundred pounds if you're in the UK).
Use 20 Free Spins on the Latest Slots
Here's a very quick look at some of the newest slots from a variety of software developers.
- Coywolf Cash - Focused on the wolf-coyote hybrid, an intelligent apex predator, and ideal for those who like a walk on the wild side.
- Piggy Riches Megaways - A new 5x15 slot that comes with a chance for players to win 10,000x their stake.
- Wildblood II - This vampiric game comes with a 6x4 payways grid and more than 4,000 different payways.
- Jewel Scarabs - Seek the treasures of Ancient Egypt with this 5x3 game.
- Wheel of Wishes - A new 5 reel, 10 payline progressive online slot.
- Serengeti Kings - Explore the African Plains with this 5x4, 26 payline video slot, which comes with a 96.2% RTP.
- Wildhound Derby - Themed around the British pastime of greyhound racing, this slot is sure to delight racing fans.
- Legacy of Dead - Ancient Egypt's a popular setting for slots, and Legacy of Dead gives players one more crack at seeking the Pharaoh's treasure.
- Tiki Mania - Princess Kaia and a tropical paradise combine to create a charming and bright slot, complete with wilds and free spins.
- Gold Money Frog - Wilds, scatters, and free spins are all available with this new 5x3 slot.